OMG! IT'S ECLIPSE!!!!!! *hyperventilates* EDWARD CULLEN SO SEXII I WANT TO MAKE VAMPIRE BABIES WITH HIM! AND JACOB BLACK! I WANT TO MAKE FURRY BABIES WITH YOU TOO. hahahha
(sarcasm)
Still, I've read Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. And I've watched all of the movies, excluding Eclipse of course. (Might be watching it tomorrow)
And all I can say is, the whole series of Twilight is barely worth a single page of Harry Potter! :)
I really hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes though. It's a free country dammit, you can like whatever shit you damn please to. I totally respect that. But yeah, I for one, think that Twilight is overly cliched, and overrated.
PROOF :-
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
"I Promise to love You Forever- Every Single Day of Forever."
"The outside world holds no interest for me without you."Edward: For this one night could we try to forget everything besides you and me?
"I'm going to fight until your heart stops beating." - Jake
Jacob: Does my being half-naked bother you?
Oh and here's my absolute favourite :
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH <3 sigh. See what i mean :')

No comments:
Post a Comment