I keep telling myself that I'll only study when I want to. And i strongly hold onto this belief that if you're gonna force yourself to study, then you might as well just drop out of school because it only comes to show that it's not something that you're meant to do or should even consider doing. I'm not gonna study just for the sake of scoring in my papers, or pleasing the parentals. No, cause in twenty years time, where is that gonna lead me to?
mhmmmmmhmmmmms.
Is this an excuse for me to not study? yasss. it is.
but seriously, why study about meisosis if you're not interested about Dolly the Sheep? Like.. why eat when you're not hungry?
oh. it's because you need food to survive, just like how you need knowledge to get through life, silly! riiiight, bad analogy.
Conclusion - we still need to study. FFFUUUUUUUUU
No comments:
Post a Comment