Not to sound melodramatic or whatever, but I cannot believe that Happy Potter is over. Spent the last 72 hours or so, i kid you not, cooped up in my room while immersing myself in the Wizardry World. Blatantly ignoring the cries and shouts in my head telling me to study.
I feel horribly sad for Tom Riddle. It is a pity that he'd never felt love before. All the pain that he had to endure. His mother's death, Tom Riddle Sr's hatred, the orphanage..
I just want to embrace him in a tight hug!
I also feel sorry for Snape. But at least he knew what love meant. Unlike Tom, who was merely disgusted by the concept of it.
i was honestly fine after the release of the last movie. but I've been so down lately. like it has only hit me in the face that it's actually.. over. Months late, i know. i guess i was just in denial. Pretty weirded out the something pure fictional can cause me this much sadness lol... but-
Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, Butterbeer, Chocolate Frogs, Quidditch, animated pictures, Marauder's Map Peverell Brothers, Dumbledore, Death Eaters, The Forbidden Forest, Threstrals, unforgiveable curses, figs, mudbloods, purebloods - They all seem so real, thanks to the brilliant JK Rowling of course.
It's def true though
“Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.”
and i don't ever doubt that.
rip Tom Riddle
you'll be missed.
i love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment