- I need to stop with the negative thoughts about myself.
- I need to stop procrastinating
- and I need to stop eating biskut raya
srsly. stop.
- and I need to get a new battery for my nokia phone (i could use the red bb. but i cant be bothered to transfer numbers, and my nokia is just the perfect size to throw around)
- yeah .. and maybe start studying for trials.. #%^
this is so depressing. Why can't i be Winnie for the next 3 months? oh wait.. *refers back to point 1* nevermind. I CAN DO IT!!
(i like double exclamations k) (i also like k's. why people are so put off by the letter K just baffles me)
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK K!!
i mean, what's the issue with someone replying a text with K instead of OKAY? it means the same bloody thing. and it's better than not getting a reply at all. at least the person is kind enough to EVEN acknowledge the text. Geez, people complain about the most trivial things.
just putting my 2 cents out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment