Friday, September 23, 2011

Season 6, Episode 6






^^ i really don't have much to add on to that. Things I love -

1. This episode. With CM, You get such a variety really, like some episodes are really graphic, bloody, and gorry, some is more psychological, and the others, like this one, is a little sweeter and more heart-wrenching.

2. The song. It was specifically composed for this episode, btw. The chords for left hand is just BDF#G and AC#F#A and it just keeps repeating over and over again whilst the right hand goes on doing it's own thing. It's so simple, yet beautiful. It's called Coda, named after the episode. Here's the link to the full song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjiWvWyvnUA&feature=related

3. Matthew Gray Gubbler. Can't imagine anyone else as Dr. Reid other than him. My favourite nerd. He's partially schizophrenic and has an eidetic memory on this show. And yes, i do realise that he's just a fictional character, but if you go through his interviews, they're pretty much similar.

4. The show itself. LOVE THIS SHOW AND SEASON 7 HAS NOW BEGUN. AND

5. I just reaally cannot begin to stress on how much I love this show.

6. I think I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment